What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Detailed instructions on how to write and deliver an attention grabbing story.
- The skills to interview anyone about any subject.
- Tips on finessing the many different kinds of interviews.
- Lessons on the art of conversation and listening.
- Strategies for making your readers feel like they are part of the conversation.
Who Is the Target Audience?
- This course is intended for journalists, writers, authors and storytellers who are looking to advance their interviewing techniques and storytelling abilities.
Included in your purchase...
27 Videos that will help you master the art of storytelling!
- Lesson 1: Who Should You Interview
- Lesson 2: Doing Your Homework
- Lesson 3: Finding Interesting Story Angles
- Lesson 4: Being Authentic
- Lesson 5: The 4Ps
- Lesson 6: People Magazine Interview
- Lesson 1: The Art of the Conversation
- Lesson 2: Taking Notes
- Lesson 3: Dealing with Reps
- Lesson 4: The Various Types of Interviews and How to Finesse Them
- Lesson 5: Ice Breakers
- Lesson 6: The Art of Listening
- Lesson 7: Juggling the Balls – Even Jennifer Lopez Gets It!
- Lesson 8: Lessons for Working Moms from Anne Curry ...
- Lesson 1: Stars … They’re Just Like Us (Don’t Psych Yourself Out)
- Lesson 2: Establishing a Rapport
- Lesson 3: Asking Good Questions
- Lesson 4: Taking It All In
- Lesson 5: When Disaster Strikes
- Lesson 1: Know What Works For You
- Lesson 2: Structuring for impact
- Lesson 3: Making the reader feel like they are in the Conversation
- Lesson 4: Time Pressures
- Lesson 5: The Final Note
- Lesson 1: Following-Up
- Lesson 2: Spreading the Word
- Lesson 3: The Thank You