Betsy’s course follows her journey and career path while revealing valuable ideas and career strategies that will leave you empowered to pursue your dreams and the possibilities available in digital media.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Benefits and advice on working for a technology company, legacy company or both
- Inspiration for chartering your career path
- What life at Snapchat is like and a glimpse into its culture
- Discussions about great qualities that companies look for in today’s employees
- Inspiration about technology and women in tech
- Discussions about Work-life balance: How to make time for family
- Ways to connect future generations
Who will benefit from this course?
- Individuals looking to change their career
- People interested in a career in the rise of technology
- Advise and inspiration on staying young minded and open to change
- People who want career tips and advice relating to technology, diversity, and more
- Lesson 1: A Diverse Career Path
- Lesson 2: Technology Companies versus Legacy Companies
- Lesson 3: Possibilities in Digital Media - Exercise 1 (PDF - Download)
- Lesson 1: Culture At Snap and Passion for Learning
- Lesson 2: Snapchat and Its Leadership
- Lesson 3: Brands and Snapchat
- Lesson 4: Creativity
- Lesson 5: Snapchat Across Generations
- Lesson 6: Try It!
- Lesson 7: Possibilities in Digital Media - Exercise 2 (PDF - Download)
- Lesson 1: Diversity is Good for Business
- Lesson 2: Qualities in an Employee
- Lesson 3: The Value of Education
- Lesson 4: Mentoring Women in Tech
- Lesson 5: Possibilities in Digital Media - Exercise 3 (PDF - Download)
- Lesson 1: Unplugging from Technology
- Lesson 2: The Secret Sauce to Storytelling
- Lesson 3: Parenting and Leading Go Hand in Hand
- Lesson 4: Possibilities in Digital Media - Exercise 4 (PDF - Download)
- Lesson 1: Connecting Generations
- Lesson 2: Possibilities in Digital Media - Exercise 5 (PDF - Download)
- Lesson 1: How Do You Show Up?
- Lesson 2: Breaking Through Fear
- Lesson 3: Finding Your Gift
- Lesson 4: Possibilities in Digital Media - Exercise 6 (PDF - Download)