Your child’s DNA is not destiny; you are at the helm, guiding their course. The truth is, nature and nurture are in a delicate dance—if one goes too fast, the other one falls. Science tells us that early childhood experiences have the capacity to structure and alter the brain.
That means you didn’t just supply your child’s DNA—you’re still shaping it. And it’s only by wielding this power that your child will activate their full potential. You are truly a gene therapist, manipulating and guiding your child’s genetic makeup based on the experiences you create for him or her.
Contrary to what modern parenting trends have told us, parenting is much simpler than we dared to imagine. It doesn’t require formal training or a fancy degree—all it takes is getting involved. Once parents learn how to flip the right gene “switches,” at the right time, they can expand the limits of their child’s potential and lay the emotional and intellectual groundwork that allows him or her to seize opportunities for success fearlessly, naturally, and enthusiastically.
With a Ph.D. in psychology, and an Ed.D. in education, and forty six years of experience as an educator, Dr. Gross combines an understanding of childhood development with practical and realistic tools to teach parents how to best take advantage of their child’s developmental windows. How to Build Your Baby’s Brain translates the results from scientific studies about expanding consciousness and performance into day-to-day interaction between parents and children.
- Lesson 1: Break the Patterns to Be Free and Conscious!
- Lesson 2: Deliberate Decisions & Patterns - Avoid Being Reactive & Creating Habits
- Lesson 3: Early Childhood Patterns: Projection
- Lesson 4: Accessing our Creative Energy – Becoming Aware
- Lesson 5: Stasis: The Neutral Zone
- Lesson 6: What It Is to Be Natural
- Lesson 1: Doing the Inner-work
- Lesson 2: Meditation
- Lesson 3: Dreams to Access Your Unconscious in Order to Become Conscious
- Lesson 4: Open Your Unconscious to Fulfill the Destiny of Life
- Lesson 5: A Professor’s Story - How Your Dreams Work
- Lesson 6: Meditation Tools - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 1: Learning and Patterns Before & After Birth
- Lesson 2: Building Your Baby’s Brain
- Lesson 3: Bonding with Your Baby - Talking Is Most Important!
- Lesson 4: Quantity & Quality - Finding Ways to Bond
- Lesson 1: Bonding Tips for Newborns
- Lesson 2: Mothers in Different Cultures
- Lesson 3: Tips for Working Moms on How to Stay Bonded
- Lesson 1: Brain Development - Nature Vs. Nurture
- Lesson 2: Tips for Working Moms on How to Stay Bonded
- Lesson 3: Compensation with Your Child - Override Your Tired
- Lesson 1: Learning the Stages of Development of the Baby’s Brain
- Lesson 2: The Stages of Development - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 3: How Boys and Girls Learn Differently
- Lesson 4: Stimulating Your Baby’s First Senses - Building Intellectual and Emotional Development