Digital Marketing Expert
About the instructor
Susan Getgood connects brands with the audiences that love them through innovative marketing strategies, compelling digital storytelling, and authentic influencer endorsement.
Her most recent corporate role was Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning & Insights at SheKnows Media. In this role, she led the company’s performance analytics and research practice and developed product and marketing strategies that capitalize on consumer insights and trends.
Susan joined SheKnows following its acquisition of BlogHer in November 2014, and also served in Integrated Marketing and Influencer Marketing roles at both organizations. Prior to joining BlogHer in 2010, she was an independent consultant helping organizations integrate social media into their marketing strategies to meet their customers online, build their brands and drive revenue. Clients included HP, Kaplan University, Kraft, Goodwill Industries and CamelBak as well as PR agencies, start-ups and small businesses nationwide.
Susan has also held a variety of corporate marketing and management roles including Senior Vice President of Marketing at Internet software company SurfControl, General Manager of Cyber Patrol and Director of Corporate Communications at The Learning Company.
What am I going to get from this course?
- An actionable roadmap for your influencer marketing strategy
- A model for creating successful sponsored content
- Guidance for selecting the right influencers for your company
- Up-to-date information about complying with the FTC endorsement guidelines
- A unified measurement model for reporting success across all your digital advertising
- A bonus lesson for healthcare and pharmaceutical companies with strategies for engaging influencers in a regulated environment
Who is the Target Audience? Marketing and communications professionals looking to better understand and unlock the potential of influencer marketing
Included with your purchase... Downloadable PDFs of key reference documents from the course:
- The Media Landscape (Chapter 1, Lesson 1)
- Shared Values, Common Purpose (Chapter 2, Lesson 2)
- Sponsored Content Model (Chapter 2, Lesson 2)
- Platform follows Purpose (Chapter 2, Lesson 3)
- Influencer Marketing Models (Chapter 3, Lesson 1)
- Program Model (Chapter 3 Lesson 2)
- Unified Measurement Model (Chapter 5, Lesson 1)
- Lesson 1: Platform Follows Purpose
- Lesson 2: Platform Selection for Female Age Demographics
- Lesson 3: Data, Platforms and Devices…for YOUR Customers
- Lesson 4: Content That Reaches Female Consumers
- Lesson 5: Topics Where Influencers are Trusted Most
- Lesson 6: What Kind of Content Should Your Influencers Be Creating?
- Lesson 1: Influencers are Customers - It’s About Love!
- Lesson 2: Choosing Influencers for Scale – The Stratification of Influencers & Celebrities
- Lesson 3: Why Do Influencers Engage with Brands?
- Lesson 4: Inside the Mind of an Influencer
- Lesson 5: Influencer Authenticity & Discovery
- Lesson 6: Selecting Influencers
- Lesson 7: Influencer Profile
- Lesson 8: Scope of Work