What Am I Going to Get from This Course?
In this course, you will learn about non-invasive procedures that can take years off your looks. The obsession with the fountain of youth crosses many cultures and generations. Today, we know a lot more about the process of aging, but as we continue to make progress on finding effective ways to slow it down and even reverse it, we should not ignore the signs of aging that appear on our face and body. Quite often, those signs can send wrong messages about us: Sunken eyes and dark circles can make us look worn-out and tired while frown lines can make us look worried, even upset. Unlike the quite common belief, correcting these and many other signs of aging is exactly about showing who we really are; our real self.
Why might I want to know more about this subject?
In this course, we address some common misconceptions about cosmetic medical treatments. We review how the aging process affects our face with a focus on the upper, middle and lower thirds of the face. We review changes in skin and volume loss and treatments that can effectively reverse them. We explore Liquid Facelift and how we can achieve natural-looking results without surgery or downtime. Finally, we review aesthetic lasers and other devices that can awaken the body’s own healing and rejuvenating capabilities. Aesthetic medicine is a rapidly evolving and exciting field and this course is a must for those interested in knowing what treatment options are available, what can be expected from them, and how we can choose the right treatments to come up with an individualized whole-face approach.
- Lesson 1: Common Misconceptions
- Lesson 2: When Is the Time to Begin?
- Lesson 1: Overview of a Few Cases
- Lesson 2: Deconditioning
- Lesson 3: Deflation
- Lesson 4: Descending
- Lesson 1: Static and Dynamic Lines
- Lesson 2: Treatment of Wrinkles and Lines
- Lesson 3: Temple Volume Loss
- Lesson 1: Volume Loss in the Mid-face
- Lesson 3: More Examples of Mid-face Treatments
- Lesson 1: Aging in Lower Face
- Lesson 2: Treatments for Lower Face
- Lesson 3: The Liquid Face Lift
- Lesson 1: How Energy Based Treatments Work
- Lesson 2: Various Types of Laser Treatments
- Lesson 1: Choosing & Maintaining Treatments
- Lesson 2: Visit Our Website for More Information